This camp is designed for freshmen, sophomore, and junior student -athletes who are serious about playing softball at the collegiate level. Campers will receive quality individual instruction from the Pomona-Pitzer coaching staff and will compete with other highly motivated studentathletes.
Date: June 13, 2020
Time: 9:30am - 3:30pm
Registration will begin at 8:45 am
Location: Pomona-Pitzer Softball Stadium
On the corner of First Street and College Avenue in Claremont, CA 91711
Camp Tuition: $150
Includes instruction from the Pomona-Pitzer coaching staff, a camp t-shirt, lunch, a campus tour and games against other highly motivated student athletes.
- Experience a day in the life of a student-athlete at Pomona College and Pitzer College
- Instruction given in a college practice atmosphere from Head Coach JoAnne Ferguson and her staff; Coach Jazmyne Cortinas and Coach Baleigh McCuskey
- Athletes will go through position-specific fundamentals, batting practice and speed and agility training
- A live game played with and against other campers
- Question and answer session with current Pomona-Pitzer Softball team members about academics, student-life, and the student-athlete experience
- Campus tours of both colleges Tentative Schedule 8:45am- Registration/Check-in opens 9:30am- Introductions and warm-up 9:45 am- Skill development and position specific fundamentals – 2 hours 11:45pm- Lunch (to be provided for all campers) 12:30pm- Teams/competitive softball game 2:30pm- Campus tour
If you have any questions or would like more information, contact us Assistant Coach Jazmyne Cortinas at firstname.lastname@example.org