The Rains Center is open to Pomona and Pitzer students, Faculty/Staff and members during the following hours.
- Begin Monday, August 28th
- Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Closed for Thanksgiving Break
- Closed for Winter Break
- Intersession Hours: Monday-Friday: 11:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Begin Monday, May 15th
- Monday-Friday: 11:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- Special Closures:
- Saturday, July 1st
- Saturday, August 26th
The Weight Training and Cardio/Fitness rooms are open to patrons for open personal recreation during all hours that the Rains Center is open. During scheduled Physical Education classes, PE Instructors do have the discretion to ask individuals not enrolled in the class to leave the weight room.
The Rains' Weight Training Room includes, Cable Motion, Hammer Strength, Life Fitness, and Smith machines, free weights, half racks, kettelbells and other equipment.
The Rains' Cardio Room offers Life Fitness ellipticals, treadmills, bikes and two types of rowers.
* Present a Pomona or Pitzer ID or have a host who has one. Everyone with an ID is entitled to two guests at a cost of $3.00 per guest. The guest(s) must be signed in by his/her host at the east entrance.
* Have a valid Consortium ID with a current and valid Rains Center membership sticker. Consortium students enrolled in Physical Education classes will be issued temporary P.E. Class ID cards.